Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sally Hansen Total Salon Manicure


The Sally Hansen Total Knock Out VoxBox

(send me your email if you would like an invite to influenster)


 Influenster send me these amazing polishes to review.. although the pat on the back polish was broken in the box as you can see from the pictures i was still able to swatch it the photo above is just one coat but you can see how beautiful and glossy the polish is... I meant to take picture two of the second coat but was too excited with my stamp plates and totally forgot.. :) I also got a very pale blue but i didnt care for it too much it needed like 3-4 coats because it was very sheer.. maybe in the summer with a holo topcoat it would be amazing!!! but i wasnt that big of a fan..

 and then of course I had to dig out the old stamp plates which mind you i havent stamped in monthssssssss!! I was feeling leopard print and now i wish i would of went the with swirls im loving that stamp alot!!!! 





2 comments: